Contemporist has been community that celebrates contemporary culture, focused on architecture, interiors, design, art and travel. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share Your Project With Us
They accept submissions for anything contemporary. They mostly feature architecture, interior design, furniture, lighting, home decor and art, but it can be anything, as long as it’s contemporary.
Here is what you should send them:
Photos and Images
- Send as many images as you have of your product or project that you are submitting.
- They like to receive as many images that you have, and they should be a minimum of 1200 pixels wide.
- They prefer high resolution JPEG files, but can also work with TIF and PNG files.
- If you have a lot of photos and files, you can put them all in a .zip or .rar file
- Let them know any photographer credits that you would like them to include.
- Send a text description including the name of your product or project.
- Provide a link to your website.
- Include information about any project credits that you would like them to include.
How to send the files to them?
An easy way to send a large number of files, is to use free services such as:
- DropBox – If you’re using DropBox, just send them a link to the DropBox gallery for the project.
- Firefox Send – On Firefox, simply add your files and then email them the link.
Or you can just send an email to email@example.com with press releases, etc.
They get a lot of submissions every day and can’t reply to every submission they get just to tell you that they received it. If you sent it, they probably received it, and if they’re interested in featuring it, you will either hear from them or they will contact you for further information.