Katy’s region is the Southeast: Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina or South Carolina
Luxe is turning to online portals for project submissions. Below is the link to pitching Luxe Southeast, though directly pitching the regional home editor is also accepted for now.
- The home should have a connection to the local design community, i.e. the interior designer, architect, builder or landscape architect should be based in one of their regions.
- Include a short proposal about the project: Who worked on it? What is the scope of the project? Where is it located? When, how and why was it created? If there’s a fun fact or story angle, please include that as well.
- Luxe accepts either scouting images or professional photography. Please indicate if the homeowners are OK with re-shooting the project.
- Avoid pitching projects featured on social media. Our goal is to offer readers an exclusive experience.
- Luxe requires exclusivity. The project submitted must not have been published in any magazine.
Pitches about upcoming releases, collections, openings, design collaborations and more should be directed to Khadejah: email@example.com
Pitches for Market items should be directed to:
Kathryn Given, Style Director
Sarah Shelton, Senior Market Editor