This young designer had big goals and was looking for a more seasoned team to define a communications plan that would raise her visibility in the region, grow her roster of contractors and architects in the area and build active new relationships with brand representatives to deepen her sourcing capacity. In addition, she wanted to be positioned as a designer who prioritizes historical sensitivity and artisan details. In year one we secured a guest spot on Trade Tales podcast with the editor in chief of Business of Home and a profile in the trade publication, Designers Today; features in the Washington Post and a placement in House Beautiful, expert quotes in Real Simple and The Spruce and project features in area design magazines including Philly Magazine, The Hunt and Mainline Today.
- Overall communication strategy + guidance
- PR strategy and implementation
- Interview prep and support
- Editing support (photos, portraits, lookbook + website)
- Introductions to conferences and other opportunities for visibility within the trade